Membership is open to individuals, businesses, military units, consultants and academics. Indeed, anyone who has a professional interest in air and space power.
For individuals, membership of the Air & Space Power Association is just £20 per year. Corporate membership fees are based on the annual turnover in UK defence and range from just £100 to a maximum of £800 per year. For other members, such as military units, associate membership is available and fees will be set by mutual agreement.
Each application for membership of the Air & Space Power Association will be considered by the Executive Committee. In order to qualify for membership, applicants will need to demonstrate involvement in air and space power in the UK (either through military service or employment with a company that provides air power capability or services) or a keen academic interest and involvement in the subject.
What are the Benefits?
- Network with RAF, industry and media contacts
- Receive regular industry bulletins
- Hear top-level industry and military speakers at Association dinners
- Attend special events, such as presentations and visits to RAF stations
- Opportunity to attend the Association’s highly respected annual Industry Dinner at the Palace of Westminster
- Corporate members are invited to attend regular top level briefings from members of the RAF’s Senior Leadership Team.